Vision insurance helps with the costs of an eye exam, eye care, eye wear, or other vision related expenses. Your vision insurance gives you the benefit of being able to receive regular eye exams that allow you to be proactive in looking after your eyesight.
Duvall Advanced Family EyeCare accepts the following insurance plans (if your plan is not listed, please contact us):
- AARP (Medicare secondary)
- Community Health Plan of WA
- Davis Vision (out of network claim forms available)
- Envolve (formerly OptiCare)
- EyeMed (out of network claim forms available)
- First Choice
- KPS Health Plans
- Kaiser Permanente
- LifeWise of Wa
- NBN (Northwest Benefit Network) Vision Plan
- Healthcare Preferred/BeechStreet
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield
- Sound Health Aetna
- Spectera (out of network claim forms available)
- United Medical Resources
- United Healthcare
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- Zenith Administrators
Contact us today to find our more about your eligibility and coverage as well as our insurance plan policies. We believe patients are entitled to comprehensive eye care.
Whether you need an optometrist in Woodinville or Monroe WA our office is only minutes away.