Doctor Sara Low cares for patients of all ages and has received extensive training in prescribing glasses, fitting contact lenses and diagnosing and managing eye conditions. She strives to expand her knowledge of all areas of eye care by often attending continuing education lectures to ensure her patients are receiving the best care utilizing the newest technology and treatment options. She listens to her patients to create an individualized treatment plan based on each patient's unique needs and even discovers solutions to improve conditions her patients weren't aware of.
Dr. Low has been published in Northern Virginia Magazine as a featured doctor, awarded the Jeanie Schmidt Free Clinic's Medical Specialty Award, and was featured Optometric Physician in Women in Optometry magazine. Doctor Low is also a registered InfantSEE® provider and an Emerald Certified Orthokeratology provider.
She grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina and moved to the Pacific Northwest with her husband in 2013 to take advantage of all the exciting outdoor activities the area has to offer. When not in the office she can be found playing in the dirt on her 5 acre property or in the mud in her pottery studio. She takes ceramics classes at Terra Nova Studios and also enjoys hiking, kayaking, landscape photography, and hot yoga.
"I am fortunate to be in a profession that I love, and find serving the eye care needs of my patients extremely rewarding. I am so grateful to have found this vibrant community of Duvall to call my home and am committed to helping all community members have the best vision and eye health for a lifetime."
Dr. Low's Credentials
B.A. Biology: University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Doctorate of Optometry: Pennsylvania College of Optometry
Board Certification: National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- Eye Care Associates, Raliegh, NC
- Doctor's Vision Center, Wilmington, NC
- Comprehensive Eye Care of Southern Florida, Miami Lakes, FL
- W.G. Hefner Veterans Medical Center, Salisbury, NC
- The Eye Institute, Elkins Park, PA
- William Feinbloom Vision Rehabilitation Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Pediatric and Binocular Vision Clinic, PA
- American Optometric Association
- Optometric Physicians of Washington
- Contact Lens Society of America
- Rotary International
- Duvall Chamber of Commerce
- Carnation Chamber of Commerce