COVID-19 SAFETY AND APPOINTMENT PROTOCOLS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT!!
In accordance with CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities, we are STILL requiring all staff and patients to wear face coverings. Thank you for your cooperation.
An Expectations Checklist—For All of Us
What We Expect From Our Patients and Guest in our Office to Ensure Safety for Everyone:
- ALL persons entering our office over age 10 are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- ALL persons entering our office will be prescreened with a temperature reading, COVID symptom inquiry, and apply hand sanitizer upon entrance.
- Kindly fill out your Medical History online if you are a new patient or have not been seen for 3 years (https://www.crystalpm.com/index.jsp?crystalpmid=900)
- Only scheduled patients may enter the office unless physical assistance is required or for minors under age 16.
- We request that you only schedule one family member per day using our online system. If you would like to schedule more than 1 family member to be seen at the same time, please call our office directly, rather than scheduling online.
- We respectfully ask that you give our office 48 hours’ notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $50 missed appointment fee.
What We Are Doing for YOU, our Valued Patient, to Ensure Safety for ALL:
- Surgical masks for all staff/patients
- Frequent Hand-washing/Hand Sanitizer
- Temperature screenings upon entry into the office for staff, patients, and guest.
- Thorough sanitation of surfaces between patients
- Installed Acrylic Barriers in various areas of the office
- UV Sanitizing Frames between handling
- Scheduling extra time between appointments with the Doctor
- Appointments for all optical services (adjustments, dispenses, and sales) or curbside pickups
- Online contact lens ordering with Direct Shipping
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with our protocols so that we can continue to deliver your eye health care services in a clean and safe environment for you and your family.
By clicking the Schedule Online Button below you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to comply with ALL our expectations 1- 6 listed above.
If you are unable to comply with any of our protocols due to a medical condition, please call our office directly and we can discuss how to best schedule your appointment.
We look forward to caring for you again soon!