Duvall Advanced Family EyeCare understands the importance of communication in educating the community on eyecare issues. Articles in national publication, blogs, and local newspapers help to achieve that goal.
Read the articles on:
- The Importance of a Back to School Eye Exam Eyesight is a critical component for school work. If a child’s eyesight is impaired, he or she will have a much harder time in the classroom.
- Right Time, Right Place: Jump! An article about Dr. Low’s transition into Duvall Advanced Family Eyecare from Women in Optometry Magazine.
- Marketing to Millennials Recognizable brands are often important anchors for getting Millennial customers in the door.
- The Hashtag Army Favorite brands and retail experiences get spread out large networks instantaneously and the word spreads quickly
- Millennial ECP’s IRL 75% of all ECP’s believe Millennials will have an impact on their business within the next five years, the majority of Millennial ECP anticipate the change now.
- Duvall Advanced Family Eyecare Announces New Ownership
- Duvall Optometrist Provides InfantSEE® Assessments at No Cost An article from 2014 discussing the InfantSEE program. If you have a child age one and under, they are entitled to a free eye exam right here, in Duvall, WA. Call our office and set up your child’s free exam, today!
- What Are You Wearing? Feature in Vision Monday Magazine An article published in Vision Monday. Learn which frames our staff was wearing and who has an unbelievable amount of eyewear.